Welded tubes and profiles
Welded tubes and profiles (according to EN10305-3/-5)
The welded pipe can be used directly from the machine. Developments in recent years have continuously optimized this product group.
In addition to the standard raw materials, high-strength dual and complex-phase steels can also be welded. The tubes achieve strengths of more than 1200 MPA. Welded pipes are used in many areas due to their tolerances, straightness properties and the one-step manufacturing process.
Round, rectangular or flat oval tubes – many shapes can be produced directly.
The pipe surface is suitable for a direct coating process or can be made from galvanized strip.
- produced machine-ready
- good flatness tolerances
- tight radii
- low twist
- Wall thickness:
- 0.8 to 8 mm
- Side length:
- 8 x 8 to 120 x 120
Material and condition of delivery
- E195 / E220 / E235 / E275 / E355 / E420 / E500 / E600 / E700
- Delivery condition:
- +CR1 / +CR2 / +A / +N
- EN 10305-5
Other materials have also become established in recent years:
- cold rolled fine grain grades such as HC340LA HC420LA
- hot-rolled micro-alloyed steels such as S355MC, S700 MC
- Cold and hot rolled dual and complex phase steels such as HCT 590X / HCT 780X / HCT 980X / HDT780X
- Galvanized surfaces can be welded with zinc coatings such as Z100 / Z140 / Z275
In addition, individual steels and cross sections can be manufactured according to your requirements.